In reference to the implementration of the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the European Commission from 27 April 2016 regarding protection of individuals and in particular processing of personal data , we would like to inform you about the rules of the processing of personal data at Apila sp.z o.o.
THE FOLLOWING RULES APPLY FROM MAY 25, 2018
The administrator of your personal data is Apila sp.z o.o. located in Suchy Las at Akacjowa 4 Street. In order to obtain information on the method and scope of personal data processing, please contact us by email: email@example.com. We would like to inform you that your personal data will be processed by the Administrator for the purposes of:
– handling and performance of the contract, the legal basis for processing will be Art. 6 point 1 letter b) Regulations of the EU Parliament and of the European Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27/04/2019,
– fulfillment of the legal obligation incumbent on the Administrator, i.e. issuing a VAT invoice, the legal basis for processing will be art. 6 point 1 letter c) Regulations of the EU Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27/04/2019,
– resulting from the legitimate interests of the Administrator, i.e. direct marketing of the offered products or own services and the preparation of an individualized commercial offer, the legal basis for processing will be art. 6 point 1 letter f) Regulations of the EU Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27/04/2019.
FOR THE RELIABLE PERFORMANCE OF SERVICES PERSONAL DATA MAY BE TRANSFERRED TO THE FOLLOWING GROUPS OF PERSONS:
– employees or associates on the basis of a separate authorization,
– control authorities, e.g. tax offices,
– other recipients, e.g. courier companies.
The personal data provided by the customer will be processed by Apila sp.z o.o. only to the extent necessary for the duration of the contract. In the case of pursuing claims for business activity, this time may be extended by the duration of the court proceedings.
ACCORDING TO REGULATION OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE EUROPEAN COUNCIL (EU) 2016/679 OF 27 APRIL 2016, YOU HAVE THE FOLLOWING RIGHTS:
– request access to the content of your personal data, rectification or removal of such data,
– restrictions on the processing of personal data in the event that it is unlawful or the correctness of such data is questioned,
– objection to further processing of personal data or their transfer,
– withdrawal of consent to processing if it was previously expressed for a specific purpose,
– lodging a complaint to the supervisory body – the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.